Sunday, September 13, 2015

Who is Jeff Jacques?




I am Jeff Jacques

My wife Jen and I have been married for 4 years
We have two Beautiful kids...

We just got adopted him last week but he
is too young to come home, only eight
weeks left!


 <-Bradley is a 3 year old Morkie

     Hank is a 5    week old Beagle Lab mix --------->
Jen and I are in the middle of one of
the biggest years of our lives.
This year we bought our first house
I also started my own personal training
company after working for Professional
Fitness for nearly 7 years

This summer we got really into hiking and last weekend we hiked the Mount Lafayette Loop in Franconia Notch, NH. It's an 8.8 mile hike that includes reaching the summits of Mount Haystack, Mount Lincoln, and Mount Lafayette!

No comments:

Post a Comment